Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Blue Plastic contaners in West Country

The message
from "Therefore" contains these words:

Can anybody help , I am looking to purchase some large containers for
carrot
and parsnip growing.

I have seen these in use in TV gardening programes , and they would suit my
needs

Apply to your local friendly fire station: they may (like our local
ones) get foam-making chemicals in 40 gallon strong blue plastic
barrels.

The chemicals are harmless, and even more so when the barrels are
washed-out...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig