Old 10-10-2008, 09:40 PM
IMAS Services IMAS Services is offline
Registered User

Default Looking for a friendly company to help in the garden - IMAS Garden Services

Hello Forum Readers,

Established in 2000, IMAS provides garden pond, aquatic and garden services in the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London areas. By working closely with our clients, our dedicated and experienced team is able to provide solutions to any garden dilemma.

http://www.imas-services.co.uk
Commercial or Residential, grounds and garden, maintenance, lawn care and general garden services.

Imas Aquatic & Garden Services, 17 Kingsway, Stotfold, Hertfordshire SG5 4EL
Tel: +(0) 1462 734 797 - Fax: 01462 733 353 - Email: