Old 10-10-2008, 04:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] j.mae90@gmail.com is offline

Default conifer pine mulch update

On Oct 10, 1:17*am, "YMC" wrote:
wrote in message news:512c341a-4a25-498e-9d95-

I'm sure you could sell it to a landscaping place or garden center in
your area.

Maybe. But I don't think its usually done here- I'd say the market is
cornered by all the landscapers who mulch people's trees and garden - and
get the stuff for free.

If it had value - the gardeners who mulched it for me would have offered me
some cash for it. Not a nickel all these years.

Where do you live at? I know our landscapers/gardeners here at the
landscaping company I work for wouldn't even consider thinking of the
idea. Its only if someone calls & we talk to the boss about it. But
thats good you've found use for them