Old 10-10-2008, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default New Zealand trip

"Sacha" wrote in message
Some time ago I posted that we're going to NZ this autumn, so end of the
month it is! I had a lot of helpful advice about things to see and places
to visit for which I'm very grateful.
Our itinerary (after a few days in Xian) is Kerikeri, Napier & Hawkes Bay,
Wellington, Abel Tasman National Park, Wanaka, Te Anau, Devonport,
Auckland
- home! We've got places to stay in all these stops for a few nights and
then we're also at leisure in between stops to pick and choose where we
visit. We'll be away for around 6 weeks altogether and we are looking
forward to it like mad!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

New Zealand is wonderful. You will enjoy it no end, we went there on our
World Cruise in 2006 and were hoping to go there next year but have changed
our plans and are doing half a World Cruise on Arcadia in January and
February, flying back from Singapore.

Have a super time

Mike