Old 10-10-2008, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_4_] Derek[_4_] is offline

Default New Zealand trip

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 10/10/08 17:52, in article ,
"AriesVal" wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:44:38 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Some time ago I posted that we're going to NZ this autumn, so end of the
month it is! I had a lot of helpful advice about things to see and
places
to visit for which I'm very grateful.
Our itinerary (after a few days in Xian) is Kerikeri, Napier & Hawkes
Bay,
Wellington, Abel Tasman National Park, Wanaka, Te Anau, Devonport,
Auckland
- home! We've got places to stay in all these stops for a few nights
and
then we're also at leisure in between stops to pick and choose where we
visit. We'll be away for around 6 weeks altogether and we are looking
forward to it like mad!

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy

We're looking forward to hugely. Ray has been before but it's new ground
for me and I'm really excited about seeing the Terracotta Army on our way
NZ.
I saved all the suggestions we had for places to visit but now the
itinerary
is fixed in terms of time and places we'll actually stay but with 'free
driving time' in between those, we'll welcome all ideas and suggestions.
Personally, I intend to take every possible advantage of the chance to
swim
and sail!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Sounds brilliant I am dead jealous. I would love to see the forbidden city
and the terracotta army I caught a couple of programs on the Discovery
Channel about them absolutely stunning - we were brought up on them tho' we
used to call them joke coming Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men. Sounds like
my kind of holiday if you add in some Trout fishing in the NZ lakes
Derek