Old 10-10-2008, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default wood lice

I have an awful lot of them in my compost bin, is this normal? I have
taken delivery of 2 wooden slatted boxes, from local block drive builder,
which contained their cobbles, sets etc, I am just waiting for someone
strong to help me lift them down the garden, so I can have 2 boxes side by
side, and I have 2 pallets ready and waiting for 3 more to come along to
have 3 side by side, I really like composting now, its like watching a very
slow miracle!