Old 11-10-2008, 06:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Dietes grandiflora-6436

Garrapata wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:58:28 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

BarbaraH wrote

Love this but it's a Greenhouse plant with me. Maybe when it's
bulked up enough I will try some in a sunny spot.

They are cliche commercial landscape plants here and a bit too
aggressive for a typical home garden.
Of course they are pretty enough that I still have to try them.
There is another species - D. bicolor - that is nicer and less
aggressive.

Yes I also have them growing, they are cheery plants, always brighten up an
area.