Old 13-10-2008, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Japanese Knot Weed

"Broadback" wrote in message
Bob Hobden wrote:
Why does this make me nervous?

probably visions of Cane Toads in Oz or the Mongoose in Jamaica or Foxes
in Oz.......
I do hope the research is done properly.

My thoughts exactly Bob. What else does it attack, what will keeps is
under control? So many bad examples litter our history!

The greatest danger to Man is Man. Why should we think that everything
should be geared to our well-being? JK isn't a real threat to us, is it?
Surely it's just an inconvenience - a big one but not fatal.

I could be wrong, it has been known :-)

Mary