Old 14-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Mitulove's Avatar
Mitulove Mitulove is offline
Registered User

Thank you for your replies.

Here is a close-up of the leaves:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3157/...179227.jpg?v=0

It looks fairly close to the geranium mentioned, maybe a different species?

Thanks,
Lanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
On 13 Oct, 15:34, Sacha wrote:
On 13/10/08 15:21, in article ,

"Mitulove" wrote:

Hello,

I'm having trouble identifying this plant:http://tinyurl.com/43od7z

The place we've moved into has this stuff all over the place;
rockeries, borders, shade, you name it. *I haven't been here long
enough to know if it flowers or not (those yellow flowers are from an
adjacent plant).

Any information, i.e. if this plant is beneficial for wildlife, if it's
something I should yank out, etc., would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Lanna

Does this help?http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...llis&btnG=Sear...
es&gbv=2

I absolutely love iy and would leave it to go where and as it pleases. *I'd
wait to see it in flower next summer and then decide if you want to let it
have its head or not.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Looks to me as if it could be Geranium macrorrhizum.
The yellow looks like Limnanthes Douglasii
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries