Old 10-04-2003, 03:56 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Grubs

Heather wrote:

I noticed grubs in our lawn and garden last year. What is the best way to
get rid of these without hiring the professionals. I live in Toronto Canada
and we are covered by snow right now but want to get a start to solving the
problem once it's gone if possible.

WE had them in our lawn in Albuquerque and I used Diazinon. After dilutinbg with
water and spreading with a hose sprayer you need to water profusely so it soaks
down intot he soil where these miserable critters live. I've yet to find a grub
in our lawn since and we treated ours maybe 10 years ago. Thats my experience
anyway.

--
John S. DeBoo