Old 10-04-2003, 03:56 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Poor Service and Worn Out

Marilyn wrote:

snip

Who regulates this industry? Do I have any right's? Or do I need to "live
and learn". This same contractor did a wonderful job up the street from me,
five years ago and has since followed up and so has an advocate for him who
also serves on our BOD. I on the other hand, am new to the community and
had a disappointing job with no firm plans from this man. He was a "no
show" last week for and appointment and it wasn't the first time. UGH!!! He
was then recently hired to do our community landscaping, and my next door
neighbor's mulch, and every time I see his truck in our neighborhood in the
past month, I want to puke. Thanks for reading. I am worn out and want to
do something about it.....should I?

Probably the first place to start is with your state attorney general office of
consumer affairs. They should be able to point you in the proper direction and
provide some assistance. The BBB is nice but worthless in that they can do
nothing.
--
John S. DeBoo