Old 10-04-2003, 04:20 AM

Default Shrub ideas - south central Wisconsin

yeah.. we had 6 inches here. it is melting fast, altho we are now in the inversion.
warmer at night but cooler during the day than 15 miles west. it snowed right on all
my snow drops and crocuses and the daffodils are in bud. the lilacs are swelling. I
think we are in for some warmer weather this next week. about TIME. Ingrid

"Shelly" wrote:

wrote in message
you dont like bridal wreath? I got some dwarf ones from Jungs. they also

got multi
color, sorta pink and white. my mother got cardinal flower and something

looks like
dwarf willow sorta bluish but is actually in another group it doesnt look

like.
there are also all kinds of forsythia. Ingrid

Maybe I do need to look at their catalog again. And I know they have more
varieties at their garden center...

I don't know if you still have snow there by the lake, but we got about 6
inches in the storm the other day, and it has me obsessively pouring over
catalogs for anything fun for the garden.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.