Old 16-10-2008, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Berry bushes

In article ,
"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

A previous owner planted in a helter skelter pattern. I'd like to
rearrange. Do berries take to being moved very well? They are not large at
all, being about two feet tall and wide.

Steve

Type of berries matter. Then again you can move just about anything
and cut it back and some may make it. There is a big difference between
bramble and blueberries. I'd hazard a guess you have raspberries.

Bill

http://www.google.com/search?client=...it+berry+cultu
re&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

--