Old 16-10-2008, 03:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default rabbits anyone?

Chookie writes:
In article ,
John Savage wrote:

But I understood that rabbits give their droppings a second chew,
and this tidy arrangement clearly defeats that behaviour.

If they are coprophages, like guinea pigs, then the droppings they eat are not
the regular ones but a special kind, which they eat straight from the vending
machine.

Ah. That answers that question, but raises more. I guess rabbits are
sufficiently flexible for this feat, but Guinea Pigs aren't, so must
Guinea Pigs then eat their supper in pairs??

What's more, how many times can the one meal be recycled? Maybe like
chewing gum on the bedstead, grass gradually loses its flavour with
each chewing?