Old 16-10-2008, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Some Citrus questions

The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:

Thanks for that, bit silly really taking them on at this time of year!
but the trunks are about 4" diameter at the base so they have been around
a while, I think I will wait for the first cold forcast and stand them
in the conservatory, not looking forward to having to move them though,
very spiney!

Almost certainly lemons, then, though I have a sort-of feeling that
Seville oranges might be barbarous...

Get yourself some of those runners which you put under washing-machines,
freezers, etc. Any white goods shop will sell them.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig