Old 17-10-2008, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Red Apple Dying

In article ,
Dave_S wrote:

Portions of my Red Apple ground cover have started to die. Small patches
just begin dying next to healthy sections.

Have not over watered or fed lately. Too many sections are dying to
suspect animal urine.

Is this a disease? Need suggestions how to rescue my Red Apple. Winter
in my local is usually mild here in Southern California near Los
Angeles, zip code 91402.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Pictures can be viewed at

http://picasaweb.google.com/dave.pub...ED_APPLE_DYING

Thank you, Dave_S

These folks will accept mail in examples.

http://PlantClinic.cornell.edu/Default.htm

To my eye it looks like maybe not enough air getting in. BUT I
never saw red apple ground cover before.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

- James Madison