Old 17-10-2008, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Some Citrus questions

The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:
In article ,
says...

Citrus is a massive topic, with a lot of care needed but it is very
rewarding. I suggest you do a google search for a citrus forum and read
read read. There are several out there. Thats what I did and I feel my
citrus would have died long ago without those forums

Thanks t all for helpful advice. have taken the two seater out of the
conservatory and will drag them in in due course! give them a prune and
feed and post an update late next year on how I did.

Two seater? Nice little BSA 3-wheeler?

Morgan?

D&RFC

--