Old 10-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Snooze

Default Water Hyacinth in San Jose, CA

Well I found them!

The Summerwinds Nursery on Almaden Expressway, between highway 85 and
Branham.

They are selling them for $1.99 each, I have no idea if that's a fair price
or not though, but I bought 3, since I figure it's better then having to
drive about town looking for others that have them.

Sameer

"Snooze" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Do any Californians know where to find water hyacinth in San Jose? I'd

like
to buy them locally if I can. I figured payless nursery, over silvercreek

&
capitol, would have them, but they don't have any.

The water chestnuts I bought at Marina Foods, in Cupertino, on Steven's
Creek are growing quiet nicely.