Old 19-10-2008, 05:38 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] flexgonzaga@yahoo.com is offline

Default On The Origins Of People, Mr. Obama Get Started, Now, Please!

Evolution 101 - A Correction On My First Paper

Two Tiers To Evolution

There are two tiers to evolution. First there are the radiations
animals, light animals, electrical currents animals, energies animals
of many types and kinds, frequencies animals, pitch animals, pressures
animals, spectrums animals, imitative sounds animals, echo animals,
chatter noises animals, color reflective and refractive animals,
plasmas animals, lights animals, and many other types of little
animals including many types of molecules animals, as well. They are
in the world of the the "little people" as I call it, the world of
tiny animals and intelligent life forms of many kinds. This universe
is brimming over with those types of little animals, and little
intelligent life forms we can not see, as the biggest of them might be
way smaller than the smallest of molecules, and there are many types
and sizes of molecules. There are oodles and oodles of tiny animals we
know nothing about because we can't see them.

Second, after we had the substances to evolve planets and stars, the
second tier evolved and they are the big animals and plants that we
see every day, throughout our universe.

Seeds of Life

The seeds of life are every where throughout our universe. When
planets become suitable with mudpots bubbling up on them, then life
can begin forming and the seeds of life come wafting in on the solar
currents. The seeds of life are little pollen grains. There are pollen
grain seeds of life for many forms of life to evolve up from in our
universe.

That is why, we can go from from planet to planet in our universe and
we will see not only plant life forms similar, as well as dissimilar,
everywhere, but we can also see life forms of those who came up
different ladders from the pollen grains like seeds of life that came
wafting in.

So we have the Chinese, the Mexicans, Africans of many types from many
different pollen grain like seeds of life as well as all the other
ethnic groups of peoples, such as the Polynesians, Inuits, Whites of
many types, and so on. They all came up different ladders of
evolution, and now we have all the many ethnic races that we do on
this planet as well as every where else throughout our universe.

The grasses and plants evolved first, to feed on the different tiny
animals that they could feed on with their leaves spread out to catch
them. Later animals evolved out to feed on the grasses and plants
animals of all kinds on land and in the seas. Many evolutionary
"ladders" were established. And up came all the many types of living
beings we see in the second tier.

Eroticy, sexuality, and promiscuity are the keys to evolution for
human beings. You stimulate the hairless bodies of each other sexually
and erotically, and you end up with a bigger and better brain. Those
animals who can't stimulate sexually each other freely will never make
it to the smarts line, the line where their brains finally are big
enough, that intelligence kicks in along with self awareness, and many
other things.

If you don't stimulate each other's genitals "flowers" and bodies and
get each other going erotically there is no development of the brain.
If you have an eroticable body, then you can stimulate each other
sexually and erotically and that pushes up your brain development. We,
humans, are the only animals with eroticable bodies since our skin is
filled with sensory stimulator cells, exciter cells, and other types
of cells that allow us to enjoy erotic lifestyles.

Cats too, and dogs too, can be eroticized, but they don't do it to
each other. Their bodies are hard to get eroticized since they are
covered with fur or hairs.

We are the only ones who can do it to each other, and as we do it, our
brain capacities grow. That's why we made it over the smarts line
first as animals.

Trees and bushes have "brain" like mechanisms that work collectively
together and that allowed the trees or bushes to make it over the
smarts line too. They started out very small, but they grew in size,
and evolved up, and eventually, they developed into massive trees, for
example, with lots of brain machinery that works for them as brain
machinery works for us. They can't eroticize each other but the winds,
and temperatures can, and they are intelligent, regardless of the fact
that they are trees and bushes. Lots have made it past the "smarts"
line, and they are as intelligent as we are.

They have tiny brain like structures in the tiny electron microscopic
sized cellular structures. When they grew enough of them, they got
their smarts, and many learned to meditate and call out telepathically
to others, and they got very good at it working as a unit or
collectively with many other plants or trees of the same type. They
collectively put all their brain power together, and meditatively and
telepathically communicate to far off planets, to their relatives and
they learn what has been figured out by them.

Trees and plants communicate with each other, meditatively and
telepathically in their own languages. They do this because they've
got the brain like structures working together collectively in the
tiny electron microscopic sized cellular structures.

The brains in some animals may stay small or peanut sized, and they
never make it to the smarts line the point of intelligence and self
awareness because they don't eroticize each other enough and they will
not hit the smarts line.

As we evolved from monkey like primitive human being status with not
much smarts, yet, with our hairless bodies we stimulated each other's
hairless erotic bodies and when you do that, you stimulate the brain
and the brain grows in size, gradually, over many generations.
Eventually you make it to the smarts line, the line of intelligence
and self awareness. Those hairy animals will never make it to the
smarts line unless they are given 'x' number or extra years for the
brains to develop. Eventually some might make it but they might look
like a gorilla, or a cat, or a wolf, or who knows what.

Also, humans have the erotic nervous systems that are needed to
stimulate the brain enough to make it grow and develop. Without them,
without those erotic nervous systems, humans would never have made it
to the smarts line and we would still be a primitive form of our
earlier self. We evolved directly up from tiny pollen grain like
beginings, into what we are today, in the warm seas, and other safe
places where there were no predators to snack on us.

Many plants on the other hand have made it to the smarts line because
they have what functions for them as an erotic nervous system and they
have been around a long time and grew into more complex living
entities. They can tell when it is hot, or cold, or when a cool,
soothing wind is blowing.

They've got what functions for them as brains in each tiny
microscopic, electron microscopic sized cellular structure and those
brains function collectively as one gigantic brain in big trees and
plants.

Many have been around for so long, that helped them to develop into
complex entities with what functions for them as their erotic sensory
systems and that allowed them to cross the smarts line. Some of them
are still at puppy dog stage mentally because they haven't had enough
time yet to develop and they don't have the more advanced erotic
sensory systems. But one day, way down the road, they may reach the
smarts line too, with the sensory systems they have, if given enough
time, and then they'll be as smart as humans are. Those big trees in
Yosemite, have very dull sensory systems, and they may not develop
into any thing that is self aware, for a very long time, if at all.

Some of our plants and trees are as smart as human beings, and nobody
knows it. That's because they've been around for so incredibly long,
evolving into complex entitities with lots of brain machinery in them
and with their more active sensory systems. They finally got
stimulated enough, they developed smarts and made it to the smarts
line.

Many animals will eventually hit the smarts line, too, if their breed
evolves and it continues long enough and doesn't get wiped out.

That's why we've got animals in this universe, that are smart, and are
just as smart as humans, and they look like cats, or they look like
wolves, but they hit the smarts line because their breed was around
for a long enough time to develop the brainal sensitivities and brain
machinery needed to reach the smarts line.

Once they hit the smarts line, they are human beings, no matter what
they look like and bad people who are always doing bad things, end up
being born into these groups of animal human beings who look like
animals, and who are always fighting with each other and doing nasty
or mean things to others. That's why gang bangers, for example, will
one day end up being born not as human beings like us, but they'll be
born as bad and mean animal human beings that hit the smarts line
because their breed had been around long enough.

Our universe is filled with these kinds of people. It's their karma to
be that way and look that way and be smart but they may look like a
giraffe for example. The animals are abominations of humans, as I call
it, and they suffer, always fighting, as they've got that kind of
karma and the animalistic heritage that goes along with that karma,
too strongly in them even though they reached the smarts line as a
human being in previous lifes, a long time ago.

They don't know how to live peacefully, and even if they did, they
wouldn't want to. It's their karma to be that way, so you'd better
watch out about the types of people you associate with, and stay away
from the mean, and unkind ones. Otherwise, one day, you might end up
being born into an animal family, that is at the smarts line and they
all are constantly being mean to each other and to others, for
example. We've got plenty of these types of folks in our universe.
They used to be normal human beings, but they went from one life to
the next, and they were meaner than hell.

As a result, they ended up being born into a family of smarts line
finish line crossers wolf people for example, that are mean and nasty
and that does mean or violent things to others.

It took us a long time to reach the smarts line, but we finally did,
and we evolved directly up from what we were as a tiny pollen grain
like seed of life and now we are the ones with the responsibility to
look after all others as care takers on this planet.

We imitated the flowers, and started out with a vagina flower
developing on the female and a penis flower developing on the male and
there wasn't much more than that to us, except for our erotic nervous
systems, and various tiny organs. Each one would erotically stimulate
each other, and eventually our brain sizes grew, and our bodies
evolved into what they are today and we developed enough brain power
to wake up with self awareness and intelligence. We didn't evolve out
of the monkey groups, as they all have their own 'pollen' like grains
floating around in our universe.

This is evolution 101, or a part of it, and this is how this works.
It's a slight correction from my first paper on this subject, so
please read this one, as this is more correct than my first paper on
this subject.

As such, life is every where throughout our universe, on planet after
planet, and 'hairless' humans with eroticable bodies are every where,
too and there are many types of us, everywhere.

Jonjon
Aka,
John Ayres