Old 19-10-2008, 05:11 PM
derekneale derekneale is offline
Registered User

Location: birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt006b1198 View Post
Hi

I was wondering if anybody could please help me.

I am thinking of trying to grow cactus plants, I grew them once b4 but I made the mistake of overwatering them and they went all floppy.

I was just wondering if anybody could advise me on how often I should water them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shelley

Try spraying them with water instead of watering the pot ------------every other day in the summer ( in the winter every 4 days). I put a tablespoon of water in the pot about every 5 days and i use a mild bonsai fertiliser once a month.
Mine are on a window sill in my shed, if yours are in the house i suppose your temperature stays stable all year round so winter watering doesn't apply.