Old 20-10-2008, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
john d hamilton john d hamilton is offline

Default choosing two out of three trees

i'm told a local store is selling, victoria plum trees, hardy pear trees
and beurre stella cherry trees. since our garden is so tiny, we only at
the moment really have room for two out of the three of these trees.

which two would you experts choose, from the point of view of getting most
fruit from them?

i'm a novice so its best to be the ones that are easily looked after. If
any could cope with being in a large flower pot then i could get more than
just the two, so which please would cope best with being in a pot. Many
thanks for advice.