Old 20-10-2008, 09:21 PM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] Guy.A.Regular@gmail.com is offline

Default Meyer lemons - reprise

So, I've lost three branches due to heavy fruit load. The fruits are
juicy and pink and make quite nice marinade, but the rinds are still
quite green. So the question is, are they ripe with green rinds? Or
will the rinds go yellow at some point? What about the fruit itself?
Will that go yellow too or will it stay pink? I was figuring
Christmas harvest but now I'm not so sure.

And the stupid tree has been throwing blossoms, too. Does this bode
poorly for the next crop? Are blosssoms now a sign that the current
crop is ready?

I'm so confused!