Old 21-10-2008, 12:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Onion Weed Blues

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Has anyone got any wisdom to share in the ongoing battle against onion
weed? I've got a patch of the $@_)(%@&^$%^ stuff down the side of the
house and I just can't seem to get rid of it. All suggestions gratefully
accepted! ;-D

I have a tiny book put out from hints and tips from ABC radio listeners and
it says that the way to get rid of onion weed is to slice a tomato and lay
the slices on top of the onion weed. I've never had onion weed so other
than this seemingly improbable tip, I can't offer a thing by way of advice.