Old 21-10-2008, 06:51 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Onion Weed Blues

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Has anyone got any wisdom to share in the ongoing battle against onion
weed? I've got a patch of the $@_)(%@&^$%^ stuff down the side of the
house and I just can't seem to get rid of it. All suggestions gratefully
accepted! ;-D

--

Glyphosate hasn't worked for me. I know two methods that do.

Lots of patience method: dig each little clump up with all the bulblets
than you can get, repeat several times over a period of a year.

No patience method: dig out all the soil to a depth of about 25cm get rid
of it and replace it.

Or then there is paving over.

David