Old 21-10-2008, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
jean-claude.benson jean-claude.benson is offline

Default Ellerslie Flower Show

Have a good trip to NZ - the Ellerslie Flower Show, last held in 2007, has
been transferred to Christchurch and will take place in March 2009 - no
Ellerslie show in 2008. So I fear that you will be neither in the right
place nor at the right time. Back to my lurking - Gillian Benson"Sacha"
a écrit dans le message de news:
Can someone in NZ tell me the dates of the Ellerslie International Flower
Show this year? Are we by any change going to be lucky enough to be in
the
right place at the right time (early November)?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com