Old 22-10-2008, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Datura seeds

On Oct 21, 10:23 pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:13:02 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Oct 21, 7:27 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 21/10/08 18:38, in article
, "Rusty Hinge 2"

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 21/10/08 16:43, in article
, "Rusty Hinge 2"
wrote:
The message

from Martin Brown contains these words:

I used to leave the datura seeds over winter in the greenhouse as
natural rodent bait. It was pretty effective.

I left some in a cardboard box in my back porch (described by previous
inhabitants as a 'sonservatory, but not by the estate agent!) and the
mice scoffed most of them.

Didn't seem to reduce their ranks at all.

No but I bet they were really trippin' man! ;-)

And I thought they were bats...

Tsk - you and Martin........!

What would you do with them Sacha??????

Take us to New Zealand?