Old 22-10-2008, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PK[_3_] PK[_3_] is offline

Default Russian Vine

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:37:09 +0100, Sacha wrote:

When I think the less garden-minded people here have actively promoted
the idea of planting *several* of these monsters, I'm quite relieved to
see a post that illustrates the trouble that's unleashed by putting one
of these in the wrong place!

Yebbutt the OP says 'invaded': it may very well not be his/her plant. If
it's a neighbours they might not appreciate his/her glyphosating it!

Anyone who plants a RV and allows it to invade someone else deserves to be
glyphosated - as well as the plant!

pk