Old 23-10-2008, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I gotta lotty

On Oct 23, 6:58 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
After being told when I applied, that it would probably be later next year
before I would be likely to be offered anything.............Hey
hey.........been offered half a plot today. Hope to view at the weekend.
Now, tips please on what to lookout for. I can check a car over prior to
purchase, but an allotment??
Cheers
--
Pete C
London UK

Brilliant Pete, there is still time to put some stuff in for the
Winter, check it over as you would your garden, i.e. good soil, stones
need removing etc., whatever the state, you will have the fun of
putting it right. Good luck.

Judith