Old 23-10-2008, 04:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default heating the pond in winter

I dont like bottom posting. I dont like to scroll down thru yards of previous posts
to get to a "me too" so mostly I delete posts where an answer is hidden yonder at the
bottom. I try to make sure it isnt necessary to reread everything another person
wrote to get at why I am replying.

Sorry, SOMEONE suggested I roll up the plastic solar mat and put it away in winter. I
was replying that it would defeat the purpose of my getting the solar mat in the
first place ... to replace the 500 watt heater. Ingrid

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:34:33 EDT, Derek Broughton wrote:
wrote:
Please don't top-post. How can we have a conversation?
I never made any such suggestion, and looking back, I can't see anything
that could even be interpreted that way.