Old 23-10-2008, 10:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314 Pavel314 is offline

Default Greenhouse Panels

There probably aren't too many of you in the Baltimore, Maryland, area, but
if you are and need double-walled polycarbonate greenhouse panels, I'd
recommend Maryland Plants & Supplies. They're in the Rosedale area,
1-800-248-2818.

I had special ordered some 4' X 12' panels which didn't arrive in this
week's shipment as planned. I told them I needed to get the roof on the
greenhouse this weekend so they substituted 6' X 12' panels at no extra
cost. Also, they cut each one down to a 2' wide and a 4' wide piece so that
I could fit them into my truck. Extra materials and extra work at no extra
charge. I'll probably never need polycarbonate panels again but I thought
I'd pass this on to anyone in the area who does.

Paul