Old 24-10-2008, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Help!!

I have given a small Bougainvillea plant to a friend, its about 8" tall, in
a pot, and it was outside all summer, she has taken it indoors, but thinks
its going to be happier outside, I am almost, In fact I am sure that it
should be indoors for winter, but need your expert advice before I go and
read her the riot act! We are in Formby, North West, between Southport and
Liverpool, but don't get fierce costal winds, as protected by sand dunes. We
actually have our own Mini Climate here, snow 8/10 miles away, and not a
sign here, Ian McCaskel (weatherman) once said that Formby had the ideal
climate in the UK!