Old 24-10-2008, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default What garden lighting?

The message
from Richy Rich contains these words:

Hi everyone,

Hi

Im new here and would really appreciate some help!

That's what we do best...

Basically, after spending to much money getting our garden
re-landscaped about 3 months ago I'd really like to add some character
for evening use.

I don't know if anyone has any advice but our garden designer
recommended some lighting & in particular a brand called Hunza...

Nice apricots...

The lights certainly look very nice but I was really wandering what
everyone thought about them? Are they worth the money?

Sort-of nouveau riche to naff, IMO

He showed me this site: www.engineeringwithlight.com - has anyone used
it or brought from here?

Any advice is very much appreciated!!!

Why put lights in at all?

If you're in anything like a rural area the sky is *AWESOME*

If in town/suburbia, there's too much feral light already.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig