Old 25-10-2008, 02:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default NG is so quiet!

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:36:07 -0700 (PDT), Artful Dodger
wrote:

Hardly anybody posting. Is it the change in seasons? The advent of
(sob) the early dark? Or -- the elections?

I am so tense, I feel it affecting me not only psychologically, but
perhaps even physically.

If I were a praying person, I would pray that my beloved country
doesn't fall back into the hands of the villains who
have been running it into the ground for more than the last 8 years.

I have found reading newsgroups less frequently. There are few posts,
don't have binary groups, spam, criticism, and election threads are a
few reasons. I have increased reading of specific-interest blogs,
something that I thought I would never get involved.