Old 25-10-2008, 11:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Bringing potted tomato plants in?

"Davej" wrote in message
I had a few potted tomato plants which I brought in once they started
looking unhappy (leaves getting yellow and spotty). After a week
indoors they don't seem to be improving. Can I do anything? Thanks.

I'm assuming you are in the Northern hemisphere? If you are, and the plants
have developing tomatoes on themn, you could try pulling them out of the
pots, shaking the dirt off the roots and hanging the plant whole upside
down.

If you're in the Southern hemisphere, then take them outside each day until
all danger of frosts is over and then plant the poor things.