Old 10-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Trevor Benedict R

Default Floriculture

Hi,
I am a Computer Programmer and please don't think what this guy is
doing in a Garden. Gardening was my first option and at present I am
looking at option to quite this Software industry and get into
Floriculture. I would like to learn more about starting a business on
my own and if there any professionals out there reading this then
please point me out of personal experience to some
books/articles/newsgroups/list servers where I can start gathering
information. I am planning to start this back in India and am
presently working in Malaysia. You are also free to send me email if
you like.

I am also looking at the possiblity of cultivating Orchids. So please
let me know.

Best Regards,

Trevor Benedict R