Old 25-10-2008, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default NG is so quiet!

In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Artful Dodger wrote:
Hardly anybody posting. Is it the change in seasons? The advent of
(sob) the early dark? Or -- the elections?

For me its not the elections. This is the "off season" for gardening
and there isn't much to post.

Also, this news group has gone WAY down hill in the last few years. At
one time it was "all gardens all the time". Now there is so much off
topic stuff that it isn't worth reading most of the time.

Bill R do you know what a kilefile is ? Usenet without a kilefile is
madness. You must have a newsreader not goggle groups or you opt to
suffer.
There is no need for a net policeman just the ability to create the
usenet you like. Hazard is you may miss a few gems. I kill threads
first and then a few individuals who Iąd never consider breaking bread
with.

Bill gardening on and off for 50 years.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA