Old 25-10-2008, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zoot Zoot is offline

Default Oh, as for gardening

I don't have any problems on which I need to seek advice and I'm sure
no-one is interested in the state of my compost or what my sweet peas are
doing. There has to be some sort of reason to post.

I'm envious! Here in the Willamette Valley, western Oregon, USA, the frosts
have killed the tender plants and the not-so-tender plants are on their last
legs.

I have beets and carrots and cabbages doing good, but something here devours
my radishes and turnips - it is ruining all of them, and I have no clue what
it is or how to stop. Something bores into them right below the surface of
the dirt, and every single radish and turnip has been ruined because of
them. I'd nuke the little *******s if I knew what would work.