Old 26-10-2008, 06:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default NG is so quiet!

In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Bill wrote:
In article
,
Artful Dodger wrote:

Hardly anybody posting. Is it the change in seasons? The advent of
(sob) the early dark? Or -- the elections?

I am so tense, I feel it affecting me not only psychologically, but
perhaps even physically.

If I were a praying person, I would pray that my beloved country
doesn't fall back into the hands of the villains who
have been running it into the ground for more than the last 8 years.

Take a look at Obie almost 40 years latter.

FYI Ron Howard screwed us on Imagine stock. Now he will screw us with
Obammy.

Vote for Obama is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You want four more years of a Republican administration? Man, you're a
glutton for punishment.
Bush ran as a smaller government, free market candidate. He has
increased the size of government by turning America into a police state.
The housing bubble has burst but the security bubble grows.
After his administration "took" office he had an energy summit that
didn't invite any public advocacy groups. Only energy groups were
invited like Enron and his buddy, "Kenny boy". Next thing you knew was
Kenny boy was scamming California on electricity purchases. Then Kenny
boy was encouraging his workers to invest in Enron stock. Bush with drew
from the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty ad refused the Kyoto Protocol.
Then Bush got us into a vanity war with Iraq, based if you can believe
him, on the journalism of Judith Miller, who was being fed information
by "Scooter Libby" (Cheney's aid). How many people have died or have
been scarred by Bush's grab for Iraq's oil? After hurricane Katrina,
FEMA didn't try to get New Orleans's residents back into their homes but
gave carte blanche to real estate developers like Donald Trumph. He
closed public schools and fired their teachers in order to create a
private voucher school system which has failed. He has done away with
the eight hundred year old tradition of habeas corpus, if you are
designated by him to be an "illegal combatant". Imprisoned in an
undisclosed prison without legal counsel. His Secretary of the Treasury
Henry Paulson, "in 2004, at the request of the major Wall Street
investment houses, including Goldman Sachs, then headed by Paulson, the
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission agreed unanimously to release
the major investment houses from the net capital rule, the requirement
that their brokerages hold reserve capital that limited their leverage
and risk exposure."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson
Now Paulson controls $700 BILLION of tax payers money to dole out as he
sees fit with no government oversight.

It will be a generation, at least before our country recovers from the
last eight years of Bush Kleptocracy and you want more?

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...stiglitz200811
by the former Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of the World
Bank, Joseph Stiglitz.

Maybe you just identify with McCain because he graduated 894 out of a
class of 899.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars