Old 26-10-2008, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Newb, wants help picking some delightful smells

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 00:35:39 +0100, iamthejohn
sirdieselREMOVEMETOMAIL@hotm***dotcom wrote:

There's some nice plants out in the garden like a huge poppy, a couple
of teasels that grow nice, and something my mum called kiria *shrug*
that have been in there since we moved in

Could the keria be a shrub, not "shrug"?

Probably bought en France, n'est ce pas?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig