Old 26-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Janet Conroy Janet Conroy is offline
Registered User

I live in the UK and I've just read thro this thread. I love the States and visit as often as I can and am fascinated by the elections.
I find it interesting that many of the threads on the US page are not about gardening at all, whereas almost all the ones on the UK page are.
If I had two wishes to improve this site it would be that the most recent post would bump that thread to the top of the page and that previous posts were not still hanging around on the reply page every time.