Old 27-10-2008, 12:47 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Oh, as for gardening

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
"Zoot" wrote in message

I don't have any problems on which I need to seek advice and I'm sure
no-one is interested in the state of my compost or what my sweet peas
are doing. There has to be some sort of reason to post.

I'm envious!

:-)) Well, if it's any consolation, I'm envious of all you mob living in
the Northern hemisphere as winter draws on here but you lot are all
writing about your spring and how things are doing.

And when that happens, there are a lot of you doing the same thing.
There are only a few of us here who live in the Southern hemisphere who
post here regulalry so you have lots more company than we do.

Living in zone 8A in central Texas. I have to be careful when reading
posts here with gardening/lawn advice as most don't apply to my area.

:-)) I know what you mean. Living on an Island nation where conditons
range from snow to tropics and rain rich to desert I notice the same thing.

You don't
have to live in another hemisphere to experience this.

But do you notice how often some posts rae besed on the assumption that
everyone who posts here must live in the US?

I will have to bring
in my home-grown lemon tree in a pot soon.

When you say "home-grown", does that mean that you grew it from seed?