Old 27-10-2008, 02:26 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default heating the pond in winter

~ jan wrote:

It isn't that hard to EDIT a post. The problem with bottom posting is
nothing is edited and I omg, diva that I am may have to scroll down to
see what the heck latest poster is replying to.

:-) That's fine. If people bottom-post after two screens worth of quote,
nobody will read their posts, or reply to them, and they'll either just
give up or become more terse.

I figure bad bottom-posting is entirely self-limiting.
--
derek