Old 27-10-2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Water Butt Pressure

"box" wrote in message

Hi folks, I'm a university student doing some research, hopefully some
of you can help!

I'm simply intrested in the gardener's opinion of a pressurised water
butt? The idea is that any collected water could easily be put under
pressure, allowing use with a hose, much like the output from a garden
tap.

--
box

For me, gravity is free and does the job. No overhead, nothing to fix or
maintain in the plumbing. Firm believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix
it".
--
Dave

If it looks like fish, smells like fish, its not
a cantaloupe.