Old 27-10-2008, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default A carpet of flowers - literally

On 27/10/08 16:17, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:37:05 -0000, "Mike Derby"
wrote:

Oh dear, Sacha. More like an astonishing waste of time than a labour of
love. The whole thing is quite horrible.

MD.

"Sacha" wrote in a message:..
What an astonishing labour of love this is!

Well, I agree with Sacha. What a work of art, and a "labour of love"
knowing it won't last.
Top-posting-Mike, have you never seen the annual "well dressing"
pictures in Derbyshire?

Pam in Bristol

I'm afraid I think that if anyone other than I had posted that it would have
elicited a different response, Pam. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com