Old 27-10-2008, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Removing a Tree

The message
from "Muddymike" contains these words:

I have sorted several trees in my garden simply by cutting them off just
below soil level and turfing over. Some produced shoots but only for the
first season of mowing then they gave up. The largest trunk was reduced to
below soil level by firstly drilling lots of holes down into it, then
beating the remains with a big hammer.

Drill holes in it and fill with sulphuric acid - battery acid does fine
if the pharmacist hasn't got any.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig