Old 28-10-2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids,alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Alternative

freelists.org is supposed to have some decent spam filters, and if I can get
some assistance, I'd be willing to moderate - to try, at least.

wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:32:11 -0400, "Ray B"
wrote:

What do you al think about a mailing list that can distribute attached
binaries?

I have a friend who did that for train pictures through google groups.
As administrator he said the biggest problem was all them spam he filtered
out before it was sent to the group.
It got so bad he shut down the group.
Karen