Old 28-10-2008, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Duncan Vincent Duncan Vincent is offline

Default New flowering technique

I just figured a new way to make reluctant bloomers spike. Just give it
away to someone else!! I had a Vulk. Robin Pittman "everglades" AM/aos that
just wouldnt flower. I told one of the vendors at our local show he could
have it in exchange for future consideration. After going home to get
it,while waiting for him to finish with a customer, I noticed a new growth
and right next to it was a spike starting. I gave up after 5 years, if I
had only been patient for five more minutes......