Old 28-10-2008, 03:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default a bit (OT) reading this newsgroup

"Janet" wrote in message

I can get a new email address/server etc but using Thunderbird

I would warn you to be very concerned about using Thunderbird. I have been
getting emails withattchments containing viruses and whenever I have done a
'properties' check on them, I notice that all come from Thunderbird users.
I have some doubts that the Thunderbird users know they are sending out
viruses but my killfile has hundreds of Thunderbird users in it now.