Old 28-10-2008, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
runner bean runner bean is offline

Default Cleve West Independent Review

Chelsea Gold winning Garden Designer Cleve West wrote a Gardening
review in the Independent and mentions the Complete Garden plant
advice and pruning guide CD-ROM.
Cleve West Independent review:-
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...ow-969471.html

The article didn't mention the contact details
http://www.complete-gardens.co.uk/sh...gory.php?id=54

It's fantastic to get such a positive review from a much respected
Garden Designer as we are competing with cheaper imported garden
software whereas our plant database with 9,000 photographed is 100%
British made and both PC & MAC compatible. The interactive plant
database was originally aimed at the garden novice yet as we have
added more UK garden plants and advice, professionals and students
find it a useful plant resource as well.
The Cd-ROM can be used for plant identification as well as to find the
right plants for the right time and place.
I can offer a £10.00 discount to members of this group, so if your
looking for a present or wanting your own copy please either call Neil
on 01865 512561 or email