Old 28-10-2008, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default A carpet of flowers - literally

On 28/10/08 11:17, in article
, "Judith in
France" wrote:

On Oct 27, 4:17 pm, Pam Moore wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:37:05 -0000, "Mike Derby"

wrote:
Oh dear, Sacha. More like an astonishing waste of time than a labour of
love. The whole thing is quite horrible.

MD.

"Sacha" wrote in a message:..
What an astonishing labour of love this is!

Well, I agree with Sacha. What a work of art, and a "labour of love"
knowing it won't last.
Top-posting-Mike, have you never seen the annual "well dressing"
pictures in Derbyshire?

Pam in Bristol

It will last an entire Summer, think of the joy and gasps of pleasure
that this will bring to so many. Dear me Pam, I often wonder if some
people have a soul!!!! Perhaps we should all stop growing bedding
plants, "as they don't last"!!!!!
Tut Tut.

Judith

And you should never have cut flowers in your house (which would do a lot of
damage to the economies of various countries) nor should any country have
its flowers festivals, thus reducing tourism attractions. When the world is
a uniform grey perhaps 'some' people will be satisfied!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com